Monday, October 13, 2014

Who do u think is this child?

Even New Born Babies Pray Against Untimely Death See This One Do So My friend, mouth sealed, name withheld, who impregnated a girl, I've been quiet all this while o. Why I want to talk now is that the girl gave birth last saturday. She had used abortion pills bought for her by that my friend before now, to make sure the baby does not come but goes back to where he's from before actually getting to this world. But somehow, the abortion pills yielded no result. So she put to bed last saturday after 9 months. As the baby was born in the hospital, I was there o, but not in the room where the labour took place o, do you want me to go blind and deaf and dumb? As I was saying, the baby was born and started laughing instead of crying, I took to my heels including some security men. The more the nurses that were bold enough, beats him, the more he laughed so hard. Suddenly the doctor noticed he had something in his hands, so he pulled the tiny hands apart and discovered he was holding three abortion pills. The baby turned his head looking at the girl, his mother, and laughed again and said; No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper! Who do u think is this child??

No comments: