Monday, October 13, 2014

idiot joke akpos

1.AKPOS: Dad, who is an idiot? DAD: An idiot is someone that explains his ideas in a strange way that no one understands. Do you understand? AKPOS: No 2.Teacher:- All Idiots stand up, Only Akpors Stood up. Teacher:- So you are an Idiot? Akpors:- No Ma, I Just can’t bear you Standing up Alone. 3. Akpos entered a public toilet. As he started to do his business a voice from the next toilet said; Hi! how are you doing?. Embarrassed, Akpos replied; I'm doing fine. The voice said; So what are you up to? Akpos said; Just doing the usual thing same as you. The voice asked; Can I come over?. Feeling angry, Akpos replied; sorry I'm busy right now. The voice said; Listen, I will call you back later. There's an idiot next door answering all my questions. One word for Akpos Hahahahahaha

No comments: